Sunday 2 November 2014

A long Needed Update!!

So much to do…so little time!

Well, what's new. We've moved our operations from Mississauga, Ontario to Blyth, Ontario. "WHERE?", I hear you all cry. It's a small town in south western Ontario…just east of Goderich. It's a nice sleepy little town that really supports the artistic community. We really love it here and want to give as much as we can back to the community that so graciously accepted us with open arms! We moved about 2 months ago and there was a whirlwind of activity that went on. I think we're both still in that state of "How did we get here?"

Firstly, we've opened an actual physical shop in the town and we've added pottery to our menu of artistic endeavours. We've started workshops now and I have to say, if you're interested, book now as spaces are limited in the studio. It's kinda small and only about 5 people max can fit.
The orders have started piling up so I've had to put some of my painting aside and help catch up in the pottery studio. That means doing what Cat tells me and staying outta the way! Wish me luck!

Here's a sample of what's new.




And don't forget to check us out on www.shophuron.ca  and like us on facebook. We have extra information and photos there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment